Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Quilmes, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 722 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.148 ARS / JOD *
Do you live in Quilmes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 227% more expensive than in Quilmes (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $186,150 (Dinar 2,042) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $57,000 in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 4 hours ago)