Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Quevedo, Ecuador
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22361 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 32% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $880 (3,935 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)