Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03588 USD / TWD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,482 (41,299 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)