Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04849 USD / MXN
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,180 (Mex$ 24,341) in Xalapa.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)