Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.769 USD / AUD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 59% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,905 (AU$2,478) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)