Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 718 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,260 in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)