Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.198 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,710 (€1,428) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 4.08 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miami, Florida costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vitória costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1.10 (about 2 hours ago)