Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.203 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,590 (€1,321) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 5 hours ago)