Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01370 USD / INR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 24% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,071 (₨78,133) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)