Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,094 in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 4 hours ago)