Cost of living in Urgench, Uzbekistan vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00010 USD / UZS
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urgench (Uzbekistan) is 27% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $878 (9,208,002 сўм) in Urgench.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30 (about 5 hours ago)