Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17724 USD / BRL
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,074 (R$ 6,060) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 3 hours ago)