Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11735 USD / NOK
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 87% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,434 (kr 20,740) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (5 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)