Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 638 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04147 USD / MXN
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $937 (Mex$ 22,594) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 4 hours ago)