Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.785 USD / CAD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,948 (C$2,482) in Thunder Bay, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)