Cost of living in Temuco, Chile vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00138 USD / CLP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,399 (CH$1,012,647) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $27,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)