Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.217 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 56% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,182 (€1,794) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)