Cost of living in Talca, Chile vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00138 USD / CLP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,392 (CH$1,007,444) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)