Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.392 USD / GBP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,106 (£1,513) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 2 hours ago)