Cost of living in Singapore vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 800 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.745 USD / SGD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 60% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,076 (SGD $2,786) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Montpellier costs €735 (about 2 hours ago)