Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13467 USD / TRY
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,086 (8,067TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)