Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Quevedo, Ecuador
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,267 (﷼ 53,365,273) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)