Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.195 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,523 (€1,274) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 6 hours ago)