Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 622 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00081 USD / KRW
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,523 (₩1,871,847) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 4 hours ago)