Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17860 USD / BRL
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,142 (R$ 6,393) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (about 1 hour ago)