Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01724 USD / DOP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,203 (RD$ 69,796) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dublin costs €118 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $7 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New York City costs $0.26 (about 4 hours ago)