Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.206 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,710 (€1,418) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 4 hours ago)