Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,705 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00142 USD / CLP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,400 (CH$983,851) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)