Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.208 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,716 (€1,420) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Providence, Rhode Island costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)