Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14506 USD / BOB
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,158 ($b7,981) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Algiers costs 122 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dehra Dun costs ₨15,000 (about 3 hours ago)