Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02057 USD / PHP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 70% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,209 (Php107,384) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)