Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Quevedo, Ecuador
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01079 USD / ARS *
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $880 (ARS $81,506) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)