Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Quevedo, Ecuador
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01114 USD / ARS *
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $895 (ARS $80,294) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €700 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$34,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 160TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chiang Mai costs 1,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12 (about 2 hours ago)