Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,656 in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)