Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04710 USD / MXN
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,327 (Mex$ 28,175) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)