Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26660 USD / SAR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,305 (﷼ 4,896) in Sakaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)