Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.217 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,731 (€1,423) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,600 (about 3 hours ago)