Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.30191 USD / ILS
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 44% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,010 (6,658 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 920 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (about 5 hours ago)