Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.791 USD / CAD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,653 (C$2,089) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)