Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15907 USD / HRK
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 11% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,448 (9,104 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)