Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00137 USD / CLP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,289 (CH$937,941) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)