Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,124 in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 4 hours ago)