Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 665 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18979 USD / BRL
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $902 (R$ 4,751) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Heidelberg costs €474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 22,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 3 hours ago)