Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14719 USD / TTD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 27% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,530 (10,393 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €700 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$34,990 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 160TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chiang Mai costs 1,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nukus costs 11,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)