Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.218 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,673 (€1,374) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)