Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18083 USD / BRL
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,483 (R$ 8,203) in Paulinia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$34,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 160TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chiang Mai costs 1,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12 (about 2 hours ago)