Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01014 USD / XPF
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 104% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,859 (281,898 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)