Cost of living in Nice, France vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.207 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 60% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,245 (€1,860) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)