Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,831 in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 4 hours ago)