Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,576 prices entered by 486 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,197 in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,250,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Heidelberg costs €474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 22,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (about 2 hours ago)