Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 594 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12976 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 12% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,461 (Q11,262) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 2 hours ago)